In an ever growing health conscious world, you just can’t beat expert instruction and knowledge that comes from a qualified and experienced fitness professional. Whether you’re an experienced gym goer or totally new to in person training, having a personal trainer can help you to reach your fitness goals safely, in an enjoyable manner and in a faster time. There are many benefits to personal training, which can be broken down into five key benefits that form the foundation of lasting results and enjoyment.
1. Accountability – While it may be tempting to skip a session after a busy week, or take it easy after a long weekend, a personal trainer will keep you accountable and focused on your end goal. Your personal trainer will motivate and challenge you during your workouts, getting the best out of you in the process. The bottom line is, you are far more likely to stick to, and achieve your fitness goals in the fastest possible time with the help of a personal trainer.
2. Mental health benefits – The positive mental health benefits of personal training are many and they begin to assert themselves after only a few sessions. Greater energy, optimism, a sense of purpose, increased vitality and more enjoyment in everyday activities are just some of the mental health benefits that come as a result of personal training.
3. Expert advice and instruction – With so many instructional videos and fitness related content on the internet these days, it is becoming harder to separate the wheat from the chaff. It can become a real minefield, especially for newcomers. That is where in person training really stands apart from the crowd. Your personal trainer will guide you through the right way to do things in a safe manner and help you to become fitter, healthier, and happier.
4. Helps you to reach your goals – Everyone is different, and everyone has different goals and reasons for having a personal trainer. Your personal trainer understands this and makes each programme and training plan personal to each individual’s current fitness level and goals. Of course, life can get hectic at times, and at ACE we understand that too. That is why we are flexible and always work with you on the best way to achieve your goals.
5. Results – Everyone wants results, and that is where personal training can really help. It is an efficient, effective and enjoyable way of getting fitter, stronger, and ready for whatever life has in store. That is something you can take with you and incorporate in your journey to healthy, active living in the long term and build sustainable habits for life.