Dumbbell Bench Press Instructions:
Elevated push up instruction:
Bent Over Dumbbell Row Instructions:
1. Place one hand on bench with hand stacked under shoulder. Same side knee on bench with knee stacked under hip. Opposite leg out to the side for support.
2. Pick up dumbbell with neutral grip on side of outstretched leg.
3. Keep neutral spine, flat back. Have the head looking down and little forward towards the bench.
4. Begin the movement by driving the elbow behind the body while retracting the shoulder blades. Only thing moving should be the elbow. Keep the elbow in tight to the body.
5. Pull the dumbbells towards your body until the elbows are at (or just past) the ribs. Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position under control.
6. Control the dumbbell throughout the movement.
7. Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.